1.This is the official web site of Yash . All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use.
2.No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
3.Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Although we Yash takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website but Yash and / or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this site, its servers, or any mail sent from Yash will not have viruses or harmful components. If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of Yash . You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or any other harm that results from the usage of any such material.
4.Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Yash , its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
5. The home given on the site are based on the therapeutic usage's of culinary herbs. These can be taken for minor ailments but are no way substitute of a physicians diagnosis. If the problem persists, consult your doctor immediately. Although these are generally safe for the public and usually have no side effects but Yash advises that these be practised / taken at the user's sole discretion.
6. No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on the Website shall be taken or begun without first consulting a physician or other healthcare provider. Information or advice provided on the Website by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from the Website constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between You and any professional providing information or advice through the Website.
7. Website is not intended to be used to:
i) Treat or give diagnosis of a medical emergency or medical condition.
ii) Advise or resolve medical issues which are outside the scope of what has been specifically agreed.
9. The information on the Website may become outdated and efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the Content updated. The information and materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis.
10. User shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to the User’s medical history).
11. No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of Yash that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free from error.
12. Yash shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss) suffered by You on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to You, any action or lack of action by User and/ or medicines prescribed/ sold to the User.
13. The Content is for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
14.User shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to the User’s medical history).