Terms & Conditions.
- All information, products and services displayed on the yashremedies.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.yashremedies.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof. In order to use the yash website you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Yash reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the yash.
- We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this website, or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation of any kind. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
- Yash will take responsibility of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities (metros), where we use “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight,Pafex, DHL, DTDC, Track on Courier etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Yash..
- Yash reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Yash for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information.Yash reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Yash has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar
- Yash shall not entertain any complaints after 48 hours of order delivery.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
· Membership Eligibility
1. Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent ormlegal guardian.
2. As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. Yash reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to Yash's notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
· Your Account and Registration Obligations
2 Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
3 You agree that Yash shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
4 If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.